Loading

Winkler´s Bell Tower

Basic information

The Winkler´s wooden bell tower was built in 1928 on an underpinning in which a stone room is hidden.

The bell was donated by the miners from Michálkovice, according to some contemporary witnesses the bell tower was built of mine guides. Beside the bell tower there is a functionalistic chappel, built by Alfréd Farník, whose unveiling ceremony took place in 1937 and was celebrated by Ferdinand Stibor, the first bishop of the Czechoslovak hussite church.